- Professional Piano Tuning by Ear
- F.A.Q. : How often should I Tune my Piano?
- MINIMUM Once a year. If you can't tell when it's out of tune, AT LEAST Once a year
- TWICE a year. Most Piano Factories recommend every 6 months. If you play fairly well and have a decent ear, twice a year
- 3 OR 4 times a year. If you are a Musician and out of tune Pianos bother you, this is recommended
- ONCE a month. Studios and VERY particular ears. I Tune my Piano EVERY time I record with it
- Remember, weather changes affect Pianos more than anything. The more consistent your temperature in your home, the better your Piano will stay in Tune.
- If you have other questions or want to schedule an appointment (Austin, TX only) Click Email Link below